art with code
Fedora 10 + Compiz steal your desktop edges?
Using Fedora 10? GL desktop enabled? Can't just throw the mouse to the top/bottom edge of the screen and click on gnome panel items? The culprit is the Compiz wall plugin. You need to use gconf-editor and go to apps/compiz/plugins/wall/allscreens/options, then erase the values for flip_down_edge and flip_up_edge.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ▼ February (5)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos