art with code
Visualization of a GC pause
Frame time histogram of 150 4x4 matrix multiplications per frame at 60fps on Firefox trunk 2009-04-10.
Time advances from left to right, each pixel being 16 ms. Each black bar is a frame. The height of a black bar is the time that frame took, 1 ms / pixel.
The tall bars are what's making smooth animations difficult.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ▼ April (8)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos