art with code

2009-10-19

CAKE documentation

I've been putting together the CAKE documentation wiki yesterday and today. My process for documenting a class is to copy-paste the whole class in the wiki editor, delete the code, and reformat the comments a bit. Maybe it'd be useful to leave the code visible in the wiki pages, opinions?

Looking at CAKE, the animation stuff needs to be better and the sound system reworked some. And I want a graphical editor with timelines and everything. And a pony.

And maybe a barebones WebGL renderer for it. It'll still get pwned by Firefox's compositing system, but at least it'll get there faster. Maybe?

1 comment:

Michael said...

CAKE is cool stuff. I googled for some canvas animation in javascript and found your cake and it is very nice. I read the demos and the cake sources to get my animation running in a few hours. Pretty cool.

Thanks for the good work and keep on working.

Blog Archive