art with code

2009-10-04

EU MozCamp 2009

Let's try writing something non-trollish for a change, hm? 

So, EU MozCamp 2009. I was there to participate in the HTML5 roundtable (and to show off my new canvas animation demo (~500kB), view source for headache.) It was great visiting Prague and meeting all the web people there, thanks everyone!

Cool stuff: DailyMotion SVG video filters demo, Stratified JavaScript - JavaScript with concurrency primitives, HTML5 location API demos, boat trip on the Vltava. Massive amount of expats present (also massive amount of French.) I think I met people from Bulgaria, Czech, Estonia, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, UK and US...

I have also managed to plow through around fifteen pages of my newly-bought sketchbook, mostly at the airport and in the plane. Clouds be fabulous from above. 

Catching my flight home in a couple of hours, feeling pretty tired. I'll add some links to this post on reaching home. 

[edit] Added links.
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.

Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.

Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.