art with code
Writing systems 2
Drew Egyptian Demotic and Hieratic scripts, and the hieroglyphs from which the Hieratic glyphs were derived. Also drew Coptic and Ogham. Ogham is nice and simple. Hieroglyphs are very slow to draw because they are complex and require accuracy (and I don't know the stroke order). Hieratic script is pretty. Coptic is derived from Greek with some Hieratic glyphs added to the mix. Coptic psi, phi and alpha look nice in the floral font.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (84)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos