art with code
The slides for my Basics of Three.js talk are now up at fhtr.org/BasicsOfThreeJS
They take you through getting started with Three.js, building small apps and using custom shaders. There's a lot of live examples to play with, including the world's worst 3D modeler (pictured). You can fork the deck at github.com/kig/BasicsOfThreeJS
If you want to show off your awesome Three.js skills, add a new section to the deck and send me a pull request. Remember to add your name to the credits if you do!
- ► 2013 (26)
- ▼ 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (84)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos