About 1250 visits.
Browser market share: 50% Firefox, 15% Explorer, 14% Chrome, 12% Safari and 6% Opera.
OS market share: 56% Windows, 22% Linux, 20% Mac, 1% iPhone.
The smallest screen resolution was 170x180. The largest was 3840x1024. Most people had something between 800x480 and 1920x1200.
Visitors by continent: 44% Europe, 33% North America, 12% Asia, 6% South America, 3% Oceania, 1% Africa.
By country: 28% US, 7% France, 7% Germany, 5% UK, 5% Canada, 4% Brazil, 3% Japan, 3% Finland, 3% Spain, 3% India.
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- WebGL cubes
- Product Activation, once again
- Canvas-generated hexa background
- Metatunnel WebGL now works on WebKit as well
- Done with canvas3d-tests WebGL port
- Started porting Canvas3D tests to WebGL
- Visitor stats for October
- How I lost 6 kilos in six months
- ▼ November (11)
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos