About 1250 visits.
Browser market share: 50% Firefox, 15% Explorer, 14% Chrome, 12% Safari and 6% Opera.
OS market share: 56% Windows, 22% Linux, 20% Mac, 1% iPhone.
The smallest screen resolution was 170x180. The largest was 3840x1024. Most people had something between 800x480 and 1920x1200.
Visitors by continent: 44% Europe, 33% North America, 12% Asia, 6% South America, 3% Oceania, 1% Africa.
By country: 28% US, 7% France, 7% Germany, 5% UK, 5% Canada, 4% Brazil, 3% Japan, 3% Finland, 3% Spain, 3% India.
art with code
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- WebGL cubes
- Product Activation, once again
- Canvas-generated hexa background
- Metatunnel WebGL now works on WebKit as well
- Done with canvas3d-tests WebGL port
- Started porting Canvas3D tests to WebGL
- Visitor stats for October
- How I lost 6 kilos in six months
- ▼ November (11)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos