+7C equals ow. (Check out the map in that: yellow areas would be deadly.)
Guess humans wouldn't have survived too well in the Cretaceous period (when the avg. temp was 15-20C higher than today. Tropical sea surface temperatures at around +37C. Here a fun lecture on that.) If you'd time-travel back to ride on brontosaurs or whatever, you'd probably end up with a heat stroke.
art with code
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ▼ 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (84)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos