Canvas 3D worked after applying the ATI compatibility patch. I need to rewrite some of my test shaders to add missing precision qualifiers.
O3D shaders fail to compile as the ATI driver (or something) says that MaxInstructions = -1. And O3D would rather prefer it to be a non-negative number, one that's larger than 23. Or whatever the SM 2.0 minimum is.
It's pretty noisy compared to my passively cooled card (big surprise, eh?) Now the question is what does one do with a teraflop of graphics computing power on Linux...
art with code
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ▼ May (8)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos