art with code
Day 38, part 3: NUnit test tests, some small group title tweaks
Such great tests, yes?
Tweaked the group titles, now they fade in and out in a smooth fashion. The date titles use "4.2008"-format (should probably be logarithmic scale but eh. Year last to right-align the most significant info), size titles are "100 kB+" instead of "100,0 kB" and the type titles show upper-case first letter for files without suffixes, so it doesn't screw up with directory navigation as much.
Tomorrow: real tests, refactor actions to a separate class (filezoo.cs (52k), helpers.cs (30k), fscache.cs (24k), fsdraw.cs (26k) and contextmenu.cs (15k) are growing like tumors, need to do some splitting to keep them manageable.)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (84)
- Lock-free PreDraw, less caching
- Some OpenGL renderer analysis
- Filezoo current status ramble
- Bloodwyne made from elven tears
- High-resolution thumbnails
- Thumb zooming, interaction fixes, user manual
- Filezoo logo sketch
- The old file browser hack
- Day 40-41: more tests, return of the dark theme
- Day 39, part 2: two tests, two fixed methods, vide...
- Day 39: white theme, drawing ramble
- Day 38, part 3: NUnit test tests, some small group...
- Filezoo, day 38, part 2: group titles
- Filezoo, day 38, part 1: bug tracker, plan for usi...
- Navigation timings with smooth zoom
- Filezoo plans hodgepodge
- Filezoo day 35-37: better context menus, Fitts's l...
- One month recap in images
- Filezoo day 34, part 2: keyboard shortcuts, draggi...
- Oh. List has functional iterators.
- Filezoo day 34, part 1: extended context menu, cut...
- Filezoo day 33, part 2: more plugged leaks, select...
- Filezoo day 33, part 1: memleak fixes
- Filezoo day 32: drag and drop handling
- Simple clock in F# and Cairo
- The reason i dig functional languages over C#/Java...
- Filezoo day ...I don't know, let's say 31.
- Drawing trees with Haskell and Cairo
- Filezoo, day 30-ish: painted myself in a corner
- Distorted hex
- Some inspiration pics for patterned dirs
- How hex.hs works
- Hexagons with Haskell
- A rotating cylinder of wireframe hexagons?
- Patterned and gradiented dirs
- Day 23: du traversal, semi-functional decoration a...
- Parsing du output with C#
- Plan for day 23
- Week 3 roundup
- Flare On
- Filezoo, day 21
- Oh Delete, You So Mighty
- Filezoo, day 20 progress: panel
- Filezoo, plan for day 20
- Filezoo, start of day 19: wider thumbnails, beginn...
- ▼ December (45)
- Built art installations, web sites, graphics libraries, web browsers, mobile apps, desktop apps, media player themes, many nutty prototypes, much bad code, much bad art.Have freelanced for Verizon, Google, Mozilla, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Valve Software, TDK Electronics.Ex-Chrome Developer Relations.
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos